Agency Account ManagerPermanent, Full-time Opportunity – Toronto, ON
DAY Communications is a recruitment advertising agency based in the GTA. Our goals are straightforward: to help our clients find the best path to candidate acquisition through well-designed, tailored recruitment solutions. We help streamline talent acquisition strategies, implement tactics to achieve hiring objectives, and are constantly measuring and optimizing those strategies. Working in collaboration with our leadership team as the Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing client relationships within your portfolio and be responsible for the development, execution, delivery and ongoing optimization of recruitment solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Develop client relationships by delivering well-thought-out recommendations within service delivery timelines through effective communication of concepts and ideas.
- Research media sources and recruitment trends across multiple industries and locations.
- Create media estimates and make recommendations using a combination of traditional and digital sources, including job boards, social media, print, radio and out of home.
- Provide accurate, comprehensive information on costs, deadlines, and specifications for local, national and international media.
- Design, develop and deliver client presentations.
What you will need for this position:
- 3+ years working in the advertising, communications or recruitment industry in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and competing deadlines.
- Fluency and familiarity with the digital landscape, including social and digital channels.
- Ability to analyze and interpret recruitment data.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in French (oral and written) considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work environment
- Extended health, vision, and dental care benefits
- Employer RRSP contributions
- Professional development
- Paid sick days and personal days
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you’re a good fit, and indicating the job title in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAY Communications welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email email@example.com if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.